Business Services cultivates the employer side of the employment equation: qualified, ready-to-work people, plus supportive services to hiring businesses equals a dynamic community! The PIC works to facilitate the right connections with businesses to ensure a vibrant and well qualified pool of candidates to employ.
The Oakland Career Center offers businesses access to a large, diverse applicant pool, qualified to fill openings across industries, ranging from entry level to professional opportunities. Our no-fee services are individual and customized; employers are assigned to the Business Services team who assess needs and devise a comprehensive strategy.
We will connect you with the right program for your business. Business Services programs include:
- On-the-job-training (description)
- Access to the CalJOB Database (description)
- Onsite Recruitments or Job Fairs (description)
- Tax Credits (description)
- Enterprise Zone Credits (description)
- Customized Trainings (description)
For more information contact:
Manager, Business Services/Rapid Response
510.768.4431 ▪ email@example.com 1212 Broadway Suite 100, Oakland, CA 94612